Do you ever feel like you are looking at life through a small hole? Like you can't see the whole picture? You can see glimpses, you can see beauty, you can see the daily things that are happening... but overall you can't always see it all. I often feel like this. Does God want me to do this.. or that? Does He want me to go here or there. So often I feel like I have to make choices without knowing the BIG picture. I want to follow God's will for my life... but it is sometimes hard to know if the path you are choosing it really HIS. Only God knows the big picture and he has it all completely painted for me. I know I have to just let him direct my life... but sometimes there are so many external things that get in the way, I start to doubt myself. Is this what I should be doing? Is this the best for my children? etc... God wants to direct our paths. We just have to let him. " Show me your ways Lord, Teach me your paths." Psalm 25:4
No comments:
Post a Comment