Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A friend of mine just told me that sometimes its good to keep things to yourself when you make a decision to follow Gods calling. I have been led to make some major decision lately that people have questioned. Are you sure you want to do this? Did you pray about it? Why are you doing that? It Makes me question myself of course. But I truly feel that God is showing me a new path that has only opened up because of prayer. The bible says to pray without ceasing. One of my situations had been a prayer of mine for at least 4 years. After 4 years of discussion, prayer, research...etc... I feel like God is showing me His path. I am excited for This new adventure, and I know it won't always be easy. But I am praying that God will bless me thought it. I still doubt myself... And that makes it hard. But I know that I can do all things thought Christ who strengthens me. God is in control! Yeah! That is certainly good to know...don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment