Sunday, April 1, 2012

I AM on a journey.  We all are.  The question is...what ROAD will you take?  I want my journey to be His Journey.  The one that takes me on God's Perfect Path.  I feel like I have always tried to take that path...but sometimes "busy"ness gets in the way.  I know I need to let my light shine brighter!  Sometimes my light gets dusty, dirty, tired, frustrated, stressed.... but because of God's unfailing Love, I can have Joy and he can help me clean that light and make it new again every morning.

Here is picture of where the water drains from the walking path and the street to the beach.  Notice the black mixed in with the sand.  It made me think about the busyness/the dirt that gets in the way of my Road.  I can still continue on... just as I was able to run right over this spot, but its not pure like the rest of the sand...I have had this yearning to be more.  Not the more that society fills our minds with, my wanting more of Jesus.  That is what God gave me.  My church had a conference last weekend called the MORE conference.  I felt like the topic was hand picked for me!  God is so faithful.  Anne Graham Lots spoke about wanting MORE of JESUS.  It was amazing and really spoke to me! 
And so... this is my journey of wanting MORE.  If nobody reads this blog... thats okay... I need it to keep me accountable and it helps me to write down my thoughts and feelings.   But I do hope I can share some of what I learn to help others on their journey too. 

My journey will include all types of posts... I might include some random party ideas, or crazy thoughts that I have... because thats what makes life fun!   But hopefully this will encourage someone out there... to draw closer to Jesus.  He is the reason we are here and He is the only one who can give us Hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment